Kiewit Corporation
www.kiewit.com Omaha, NE 5000+ Employees

great place to work, but don't trust the management

Electrical Engineer (Former Employee)
Lenexa, KS

ProsThe work environment was very positive from my perspective. While everyone seemed to have projects running behind this worked well for me. I was given positive reviews and was complemented that I was doing the work of 4 other people at my level of pay. Nearly everyone was friendly and professional.

ConsAfter I had been contracted through another company for a 1 year contract with options to renew, I was suddenly let go after 6 months with no explanation other than that they didn't have enough work. When they were advertising for more employees in the same role they had let me go from less than a month later I could not get any response from anyone I had worked with or for in terms of being able to rejoin the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some ethics

Internship Adventure

Intern (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Kiewit Corporation part-time for less than a year

Pros: Spent a summer with the company while finishing up school. Had the opportunity to spend a Summer working in Dallas. Awesome people, lots of team… Cons: Have to be ready to hit the road. I am… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to Senior Management - Something must be working. Keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Kiewit is a great place!

Mechanical Engineer II (Current Employee)
    Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Kiewit Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great growth opportunities, very competitive benefits package, treat employees well Cons: Not a lot wrong with this place Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kiewit Corporation.

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiewit Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kiewit Corporation CEO Bruce E. Grewcock. All reviews posted anonymously by Kiewit Corporation employees.