Kiewit Corporation
www.kiewit.com Omaha, NE 5000+ Employees

Good Company. Hard work.

Field Engineer (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsIf you are willing to take on responsibility all you have to do is ask and they will give you new responsibility. The company rewards those who take on more responsibilty. Company has great mindset of always striving to be the best. Great benefits and 401k plan. Decent salary.

ConsLots of hard work. Moving up is sometimes related to the people you know. It helps to go get drinks with the boss after work.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward employees based on how much money you make for the company, not necessarily how much responsibility you take on. There are a lot of soft spoken, hard working, money making employees that don't get recognized as much as they should.

Not worth it.

Engineer II (Former Employee)
    Tacoma, WA

I worked at Kiewit Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Strong job security, high dollar value pay. Nominally benefits are… Cons: 14+ hour days are a minimum, so is 6+ days… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the hours, stop having "engineers" do clerk work. Upper and top management say… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I had an awesome experience working for Kiewit Corporation.

Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

I worked at Kiewit Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good company to work for. Cons: I can't think of anything. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kiewit Corporation.

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiewit Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kiewit Corporation CEO Bruce E. Grewcock. All reviews posted anonymously by Kiewit Corporation employees.