Kiewit Corporation

www.kiewit.com

Hurry up and wait!

Estimator (Current Employee) Vancouver, WA

ProsAll the resources you need are at your finger tips when you work for Kiewit. Everyone is willing to share ideas and help each other succeed. The work is interesting and satisfying. They pay pretty well.

ConsUnfortunately, when I worked for Kiewit the economy was at the bottom of the downturn. Kiewit was a standstill in their estimating department, which was where I was placed. Us interns did not have any substantial to do.

No Specific Role in the company

Field Engineer (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Kiewit Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great experience and opportunities getting to work on huge projects and dealing with expensive operations.… Cons: Work/Life balance sucks, I was working 70hrs a week with every other weekend off. I was moved around monthly from the day I got there.… Advice to Senior Management: If you hire someone make sure you actually need them instead of having someone move across the country… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Equipment Manager

I have been working at Kiewit Corporation

Pros: Great experience, good benefits, travel all over country Cons: Long hours, little pay, do not see home very often. More
There are newer reviews on Kiewit Corporation.

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!