There are newer employer reviews for Kimball Electronics

Not very employee friendly.

Current Employee - Machine Operator in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Machine Operator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Kimball Electronics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

For the most part they have steady and reasonable work hours. Also fairly good vacation time. Currently they are trying to address some of the issues that have plagued this company for awhile.

Cons

Morale at this facility is at rock bottom. They haven't given raises in years, not even small cost of living raises. Employees are constantly being asked to take on more and more work without compensation to match. Before Kimball Inc. took over this company, we had free coffee, now replaced by a machine that doesn't work half the time. We used to get an extra 15 minutes for lunch once a month. That has been taken away We used to get 2 brakes and lunch. They took away one of the brakes. We used to have once a month birthday parties for all employees whose birthday fell within that month. That too has been eliminated by management and HR's attitude towards employees.

Advice to Management

Employee morale needs a boost in a big way. Give us something to show that we are appreciated even if it's just coming out on the the manufacturing floor and going around and letting people know that they are doing a good job. Not just coming out and berating folks when things don't go your way.

Other Employee Reviews for Kimball Electronics

1. Kimball Electronics Tampa

Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Tampa, FL

Pros

It was an average company to work for

Cons

Limited promotion opportunities and average pay

Advice to Management

Need to improve communications within the company

2. A great experience

Former Employee - Order Enter Coordinator in Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Mexico)
    Former Employee - Order Enter Coordinator in Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

I worked at Kimball Electronics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

the Company is well known in the manufacturing field, highly competitive, friendly and respectful job environment.

Cons

Staff and Managers need to encourage personal growth & development in the workers, motivate individuals for don't let the company.

Advice to Management

Promote update curses for all areas. interchage ideas and personal with oher plants of the same organization.