Kimball Electronics

www.kegroup.com

Not very employee friendly.

Machine Operator (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsFor the most part they have steady and reasonable work hours. Also fairly good vacation time. Currently they are trying to address some of the issues that have plagued this company for awhile.

ConsMorale at this facility is at rock bottom. They haven't given raises in years, not even small cost of living raises. Employees are constantly being asked to take on more and more work without compensation to match. Before Kimball Inc. took over this company, we had free coffee, now replaced by a machine that doesn't work half the time. We used to get an extra 15 minutes for lunch once a month. That has been taken away We used to get 2 brakes and lunch. They took away one of the brakes. We used to have once a month birthday parties for all employees whose birthday fell within that month. That too has been eliminated by management and HR's attitude towards employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee morale needs a boost in a big way. Give us something to show that we are appreciated even if it's just coming out on the the manufacturing floor and going around and letting people know that they are doing a good job. Not just coming out and berating folks when things don't go your way.

Kimball Electronics Tampa

Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

I worked at Kimball Electronics

Pros: It was an average company to work for Cons: Limited promotion opportunities and average pay Advice to Senior Management: Need to improve communications within the company More

Interesting

I have been working at Kimball Electronics

Pros: the people who work for Kimball are very kind and… Cons: to much focus on the bottom line More
There are newer reviews on Kimball Electronics.

Worked for Kimball Electronics? Contribute to the Community!