Kimball International
www.kimball.com Jasper, IN 5000+ Employees

Covering their Assets

Can't Say (Current Employee)
Jasper, IN

I have been working at Kimball International full-time for more than 8 years

ProsNot to much possitive to say about the company. They really seem more about the inside group then about the company or the people.

ConsYoung people with little experience are often hired over people of real experience. It creates an atmosphere where incompetent management can gain suporters. Young inexperienced people tend to go along with the program and are moldable. Experienced people won't put up with it.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the departments are hiring inexperienced people, it's a red flag. Consider the risk in these departments to be very high!

Oppressive

Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Kimball International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Job is in Florida which has no State income taxes. That… Cons: Very weak salaries and benefits package. Promise of bonuses do not come true due to cost structure caused when Kimball purchased Reptron. Long… Advice to Senior Management: Sell out to larger company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Popularity Contest

Travel (Former Employee)
French Lick, IN

I worked at Kimball International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: If your charming and mindless with minimal skills you will… Cons: The company is a popularity contest with managers who could not tie their shoes and employees who are let… Advice to Senior Management: Take the golden parachute. I am not sure this company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kimball International.

Worked for Kimball International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimball International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kimball International CEO Jim Thyen. All reviews posted anonymously by Kimball International employees.