Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com
  www.kimberly-clark.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Two words "Corporate Greed"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

pay and benefits although benefits are on a serious decline.

Cons

They wont hesitate to throw employees away like garbage.

Dont let your corporate greed affect decisions!!!

499 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Senior Management Nightmare

Former Employee - Senior Research Scientist in Neenah, WI
    Former Employee - Senior Research Scientist in Neenah, WI

I worked at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

- #1 is the people. Although so much talent has left KC, there are still some wonderful people left.
    - Parking is good

Cons

- Senior mgmt is completely out of touch, yet they try so hard to make you believe they care. Pathetic.
    - Lower level managers try to please their bosses to be the next "pet".
    - SO much talent has left this company it is truly sad. Experience is not valued.
    - Company has been on a 8 year cost savings journey that now has come to "Burn the Furniture".
    - The next step to save money is to implement new pay standards to become "competitive". This is easily seen as cutting salaries and benefits.
    - Performance Management system that continues to kill morale while wasting tons of time.
    - Senior leadership views employees as a number, a headcount, and not a person. You can be replaced and you may be soon.

I can't give any true advice to our the leadership at KC since they continue down the same path even after being told by many people, myself included, about how employees feel about Performance Manager, salary modifications, downsizing, etc. I finally decided leaving was the only intelligent option and my best way to communicate my disapproval to management. For all my friends left at KC - I hope things change soon - best wishes.

Finance folks: This is a toxic company

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Neenah, WI
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Neenah, WI

I worked at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

Competitive salary and benefits, especially for northeastern Wisconsin. A chance to learn about budgeting, short-term forecasting, and the other fundamentals of corporate finance.

Cons

Senior management is uncommunicative. Turf fights abound. The lack of cooperation in senior management communicates downward to the troops. There is zero innovation in finance -- a strong resistance to any kind of change. Certainly the unfriendliest, nastiest place I've ever worked. By all means avoid Consumer Products.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark