There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

time to change senior leadership

Former Employee - Design Specialist II  in  Neenah, WI
Former Employee - Design Specialist II in Neenah, WI

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good salary and decent benefits.

Cons

Current CEO and cronies on Board of Directors have driven company into the ground, their only solution is to re-org and downsize.

459 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Great entry-level position with programs and training in place to quickly learn the foundation of Financial Analysis.

Former Employee - Financial Analyst I/Financial Analyst II  in  Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst I/Financial Analyst II in Roswell, GA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

-Well-respected company that's been around for a long time
    -Manufacturing cost/financial analysis skills developed applicable to positions with other companies
    -You get to decide how much direct day to day supervision is required
    -Working as part of a team allowed us to leverage each other's skills to maximize training sessions that were held regularly
    -Management doesn't act like a tiny mistake is the end of the world
    -Positive reinforcement when you're doing a good job
    -Solid data systems/technology

Cons

-Large organizational structure with many levels of management makes defining correct customer difficult at times
    -Team environment made it harder at times to be recognized individually while less productive employees could skate by under the radar
    -Little too much focus on the office politics/relationships as opposed to the quality of work in certain situations
    -Economic downturn resulted in elimination of 50% of the promotions everyone on my team was working towards

Solid organizational/management structure in place already. As an established manufacturing company, I felt management was a bit too risk adverse at times for fear of decisions having unintended consequences. I think management should take a few more innovative/creative risks to drive future performance instead of resting on KC's strong brand image and economies of scale. It felt like the company was managed very well overall, but managers were trying to maintain the status quo as opposed to improving the company for the future.

Limited career progression unless a tour of duty through Neenah

Former Employee - Process Engineer III  in  Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Process Engineer III in Chester, PA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Interesting work, diversity of opportunities to use skills, paid for advanced education

Cons

Limited growth, not able to use advanced degree within company. Had to leave.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!