There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Another day

Current Employee - Engineer III  in  Neenah, WI
Current Employee - Engineer III in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Half day Friday's are offered through the summer months. There are numerous different groups to help from welcoming you to the company to just being a member of things you enjoy. Many of the sites offer onsite health services and a gym.

Cons

Little to no chance of promotion in place, meaning you must switch jobs within the company often if you are wanting to get a raise. Raises over the last few years have been very minimal along with the new performance based pay putting many people at the point they will not get a raise for years without finding a way to get promoted into a higher paying position.

Many of the managers are very good and really do care about those under them. However, those above them, along with HR make decisions without listening to those below. Decisions are made that the average person at K-C says will never work, yet management wastes money and time pursuing those changes.

460 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Difficult yearly reviews

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

The benefits and salary are the best reasons to work there.

Cons

The way they handle the yearly reviews and the rating system used. It puts everyone in the dept against each other. In order to succeed you have to trash talk your co-workers. It's not enough that you did a great job, it's how well others did their job compared to you. Also other managers who didn't work with you get to weigh in on your yearly review and determine where you fall in the forced rankings.

Stop using 'Forced Rankings' as a way to determine an employees worth to the company. It's almost always skewed and doesn't show a true picture of the individual.

A safe place to work where employees care about each other.

Current Employee - Op II In Training  in  Belmont, MI
    Current Employee - Op II In Training in Belmont, MI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

I like the fact that my co-workers are concerned for my safety and I get to go home the same way I went to work on a daily basis.

Cons

I think there needs to be better communication as a whole in the corporation.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!