There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Performance Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay, very safety aware. Opportunity to buy product a low cost. Monthly incentives to win gift cards, production results, safety results. Great benefits.

Cons

Performance review is based on a pyramid concept. Only a few can be at the top and so many MUST be at the bottom. You are calibrated against everyone that works there, not just your department. Results are based on perceptions and not necessarily the facts.

471 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Limited growth opportunities

Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At the time of my employment, the organization provided competitive compensation, however, it is my understanding they have gone through a salary restructuring.

Cons

Again, limited growth opportunities; lack of leadership training; significant development opportunities in the area of building morale

I would suggest a focus on developing ALL employees, not just certain groups. I would also encourage them to refrain from playing the "blame game". At the end of the day, the organization is a team; employees are not pawns. Focus on getting the job down vs. pointing fingers when a plan fails.

working with alot of people always been on time listen to others situation.

Current Employee - Packaging in Augusta, ME
    Current Employee - Packaging in Augusta, ME

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (less than an year)

Pros

good profit,good pay,getting paid weekly,helping others,doing other people tasks,moving at a fast pace,and always working as a crew.

Cons

always staying busy,getting breaks every four hours,yelling and screaming in your ear,get points taking away,always do your best.

they was very respectful and fair.treated everyone the same,honesty was the best thing,always paying attention to whats going on.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark