Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com

Great people, ok company

Engineer III (Current Employee) Neenah, WI

ProsPeople are good to work with, problems focus on processes and not the people. Employees empowered and trusted to make decisions. Usually held accountable too.

ConsRed tape, promotions based on who you know or how well liked and known you are by management. Currently a lot of consultants are giving some not so great advice and Sr mgmt is listening. Pay, career path, and business organization have lacked direction over the past several years.

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management struggles between a dedicated workforce and the politics above. Small changes for the better have been good, but not enough. Having to say "yes" all the time or setting unrealistic goals isn't going to turn the company around.

working with alot of people always been on time listen to others situation.

Packaging (Current Employee) Augusta, ME

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for less than a year

Pros: good profit,good pay,getting paid weekly,helping others,doing other people tasks,moving at… Cons: always staying busy,getting breaks every four hours,yelling and screaming in… Advice to Senior Management: they was very respectful and fair.treated everyone the same,honesty was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

workers are great management sucks

Machine Operator (Former Employee) Beech Island, SC

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: pay scales is very good Cons: 12 hour shifts are hard on the body and family Advice to Senior Management: management is confusing one will tell you something but another will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kimberly-Clark.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!