Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

The good, the great, the ugly.

Current Employee - Customer Inventory Analyst in Neenah, WI
Current Employee - Customer Inventory Analyst in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Strong brands, value innovation, process focused, don't blame people for mistakes-- encourage evolution to prevent mistakes.

Cons

Culture needs to be more inclusive of non-WI employees and be open to new, fresh perspectives and personalities.

537 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Limited growth opportunities

Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At the time of my employment, the organization provided competitive compensation, however, it is my understanding they have gone through a salary restructuring.

Cons

Again, limited growth opportunities; lack of leadership training; significant development opportunities in the area of building morale

I would suggest a focus on developing ALL employees, not just certain groups. I would also encourage them to refrain from playing the "blame game". At the end of the day, the organization is a team; employees are not pawns. Focus on getting the job down vs. pointing fingers when a plan fails.

Great people, ok company

Current Employee - Engineer III in Neenah, WI
    Current Employee - Engineer III in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

People are good to work with, problems focus on processes and not the people. Employees empowered and trusted to make decisions. Usually held accountable too.

Cons

Red tape, promotions based on who you know or how well liked and known you are by management. Currently a lot of consultants are giving some not so great advice and Sr mgmt is listening. Pay, career path, and business organization have lacked direction over the past several years.

Middle management struggles between a dedicated workforce and the politics above. Small changes for the better have been good, but not enough. Having to say "yes" all the time or setting unrealistic goals isn't going to turn the company around.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark