Limited growth opportunities

Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst  in  Roswell, GA
Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At the time of my employment, the organization provided competitive compensation, however, it is my understanding they have gone through a salary restructuring.

Cons

Again, limited growth opportunities; lack of leadership training; significant development opportunities in the area of building morale

I would suggest a focus on developing ALL employees, not just certain groups. I would also encourage them to refrain from playing the "blame game". At the end of the day, the organization is a team; employees are not pawns. Focus on getting the job down vs. pointing fingers when a plan fails.

Other Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Great people, ok company

Current Employee - Engineer III  in  Neenah, WI
    Current Employee - Engineer III in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

People are good to work with, problems focus on processes and not the people. Employees empowered and trusted to make decisions. Usually held accountable too.

Cons

Red tape, promotions based on who you know or how well liked and known you are by management. Currently a lot of consultants are giving some not so great advice and Sr mgmt is listening. Pay, career path, and business organization have lacked direction over the past several years.

Middle management struggles between a dedicated workforce and the politics above. Small changes for the better have been good, but not enough. Having to say "yes" all the time or setting unrealistic goals isn't going to turn the company around.

working with alot of people always been on time listen to others situation.

Current Employee - Packaging  in  Augusta, ME
    Current Employee - Packaging in Augusta, ME

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for less than a year

Pros

good profit,good pay,getting paid weekly,helping others,doing other people tasks,moving at a fast pace,and always working as a crew.

Cons

always staying busy,getting breaks every four hours,yelling and screaming in your ear,get points taking away,always do your best.

they was very respectful and fair.treated everyone the same,honesty was the best thing,always paying attention to whats going on.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!