Great workers, horrible management

Former Employee - Consumer Service Specialist  in  Neenah, WI
Former Employee - Consumer Service Specialist in Neenah, WI

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome co-workers, very fair pay, the hours were very flexible and good, self-paced work without high pressure deadlines or goals

Cons

Constant fear of losing your job, no communication from management whatsoever. If you suck up to the people in charge, you will be kept. If you don't, or if you dare to ask any questions, they will find a reason to replace you. They do not hire directly, they prefer to use temp agencies. You are a body to them, not an actual person.

Communicate with your employees. They are the face of your company. Put some time into them and find out what is going on in the front lines.

Other Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Team technician

Former Employee - Operator  in  Maumelle, AR
    Former Employee - Operator in Maumelle, AR

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than a year

Pros

The insurance was great that incluced vision, dental, medical, and life insurance. The pay was decent. The environment was clean and progressive.

Cons

The hours were rotational at the time I worked there. You were required to work a rotational night and day shift, 3 on 4 off 4 on 3 off.

Conservative CPG Fortune 500 Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Focused on growth of their people more than in the past; becoming an environmentally conscious company despite selling mostly disposable product lines

Cons

Conservative leadership and culture tends to slow down innovation and positive cultural changes such as more flexible work arrangements.

Encourage all levels of management to embrace flexible work arrangements. Really challenge smart risk taking; our conservative values often hold us back from achieving the success we want.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!