There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Neenah, WI
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for less than a year

Pros

I like what I do, feel like I make a difference, good training program

Cons

Can get stuck in same role for awhile, other people are fast tracked and do not spend much time in a role

464 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Would not recommend to anyone. Save your career and stay away.

Former Employee - Product Manager  in  Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Roswell, GA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some like minded people will gel together, suffer together. Lot of exposure.

Cons

I worked in other large organizations before, never have I seen a more conservative company. Culture is pre 1960's. Undisclosed code of Jewish/Minority hatred. The diversity program is a hack. If you are a person of color, black, brown, yellow or any shade in between, save your career and stay away. There is a reason why there are so many discrimination and wrongful termination lawsuits against this company. The folks who are promoted are mere puppets. Incompetence is constantly rewarded and applauded. If you are a smart and hardworking white guy/gal, be prepared to head out, because you are a threat to the establishment. They will find a way to push you out. If you are Jewish, good luck. Be prepared for some isolation. There is no scale to measure the antisemitic index. Simply put discriminatory environment and racist management. Do not fall for some of the glowing and positive reviews on Glassdoor. Most likely they are paid temps, just loading up on positive ratings so as to keep the average above 3. Yeah, they have done that too. Mckinsey consultants now hold key positions within the company and will most likely split it up and sell it in pieces. So, no future prospects what so ever. Stay away.

You can't fix stupid. So, no point in giving any advice.

Pay well to those on top could care less about the employees

Current Employee - Technician  in  Neenah, WI
    Current Employee - Technician in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great training, benefits, large corporation,

Cons

Good boy club at the top. Waste a lot of money paying salaries to those on top who don't know the business. They don't treat there employees well no matter how many years you have in. I have seen a lot of good talent leave or be told to leave. Not the company it used to be. They used to be more family orientated. Don't get trapped in a career there. They have no loyalty to their employees.

Respect your employees. Listen to what they have to say! You would be surprised on how much they actually know.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!