Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Would not recommend to anyone. Save your career and stay away.

Former Employee - Product Manager in Roswell, GA
Former Employee - Product Manager in Roswell, GA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Some like minded people will gel together, suffer together. Lot of exposure.

Cons

I worked in other large organizations before, never have I seen a more conservative company. Culture is pre 1960's. Undisclosed code of Jewish/Minority hatred. The diversity program is a hack. If you are a person of color, black, brown, yellow or any shade in between, save your career and stay away. There is a reason why there are so many discrimination and wrongful termination lawsuits against this company. The folks who are promoted are mere puppets. Incompetence is constantly rewarded and applauded. If you are a smart and hardworking white guy/gal, be prepared to head out, because you are a threat to the establishment. They will find a way to push you out. If you are Jewish, good luck. Be prepared for some isolation. There is no scale to measure the antisemitic index. Simply put discriminatory environment and racist management. Do not fall for some of the glowing and positive reviews on Glassdoor. Most likely they are paid temps, just loading up on positive ratings so as to keep the average above 3. Yeah, they have done that too. Mckinsey consultants now hold key positions within the company and will most likely split it up and sell it in pieces. So, no future prospects what so ever. Stay away.

You can't fix stupid. So, no point in giving any advice.

533 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Neenah, WI
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I like what I do, feel like I make a difference, good training program

Cons

Can get stuck in same role for awhile, other people are fast tracked and do not spend much time in a role

Great development experiences, now tend to stall out at higher levels

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I've had great development experiences across various sectors of the business, and in different locations. Lots of responsibility, even when I was junior with the firm. Good resources to help mentor and grow talent within.

Cons

Trend over the last 5-7 years has been to hire externally (and, usually with dubious success.) Add that to much into narrower career ladders as a result of restructures. So, it's been harder to get development into director level and higher as they've been filling the few positions that exist from outside when they do open up.

Rethink your development roles below MAAP/director--you need to have them. Create a formal development program for high potential talent and then use it judiciously.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark