There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

A great company to work for in a great location

Current Employee - Project Scientist  in  Neenah, WI
Current Employee - Project Scientist in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very flexable and supportive organization.

Cons

Large company that can seem slow and slugish at times

460 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Great for Marketers

I worked at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

Classic brand management training, working with major brands. The company provides great resources for employees and opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Friendly but small community for those used to big cities.

Gross Mismanagement

Current Employee - Senior Scientist  in  Neenah, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Scientist in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people are great. At least the few who haven't left. Tons of talent has been driven out or has left the company.

Senior Executives are getting incredibly rich.

New Vice Presidents, almost all external hires, pop up almost daily.

Cons

Wave after wave of layoffs and recent mill closings have resulted in a disenchanted work force in many areas.

Cost cutting is now cutting to the bone. Fat was cut away many years ago.

If you aren't in health care expect ongoing budget cuts to continue. This leadership has no idea how to spend profits to grow the company. Bring your own water - nothing is free.

Layers of management coupled with political correctness gone wild make many groups unbearable to work for.

Performance Management. If you are with KC you know what I'm talking about. This system is a cancer to the company and has sucked the life out of many great workers.

Senior management has an agenda to make themselves rich and they are executing it at the expense of their "family" of employees.

Do families, like Senior Management regularly pretends we are, really cut off hard working sons and daughters when the financials get tough? "Son, we have lots of money but I need to please the market so I'm going to have to sell you off".

At KC you are not family - you are a headcount and will be cut when needed. Advice: don't blow smoke up you know where. Tell people the truth. Its all about the money - there is no concern for individuals. Simple honesty would be refreshing.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!