There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Wonderful company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Roswell, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kimberly-Clark is, by far, the best company I have ever worked for. They are supportive of work life balance, which for a working mom is a tremendous plus. They continue to promote programs that support healthy living including a health and wellness program that encourages employees to set up time each day on calendar to exercise.

Cons

No cons to report on at this time.

Continue to push your team members to become familiar with other parts of the company by encouraging them to be a part of projects outside of their current scope of work. By doing this, you are exposing them to other areas of the organization, which builds talent internally.

459 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Was a good place to work until they closed the Everett plant for no good reason.

Former Employee - Paper Machine Operator  in  Everett, WA
    Former Employee - Paper Machine Operator in Everett, WA

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Was a good job with a livable wage and benefits although they were really trying to cut the benefits and pay down at the end. Weird schedule, but allowed ample time off while keeping the place open 24/7.

Cons

They closed the mill and I wasn't willing to relocate out of state to work for a company that would close a profitable local business like that with no good reason.

I can only hope that the company has to pay for all of the cleanup of the location before anyone else will even think about buying it.

Great company to work for and enjoy coming to work everyday.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Roswell, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than a year

Pros

I adore the culture and can maintain a healthy work-life balance. I see that I can grow here and the possibilities are endless!

Cons

In some departments, it feels as if there is no pipeline for work. Everyone feels very weighed down with a tremendous amount of work. In the R&D groups, there is little to no room for growth unless a lateral transition is made.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!