Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com

Good company with great pay and benefits, but sweat shop.

Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGood pay, great benefits, large company with great technical resources and help, half day Friday schedule, profit sharing, good training programs

ConsEasy to get lost in the fold with so many employees, difficult to differentiate yourself, long hours expected of you, effective hourly pay rate is low.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow more decision making and hiring and firing to be done on a local basis, by local management. Make it feel like a "small company".

This place is a cult.

CAD Drafter (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates

Pros: When I started, KHA still had a good reputation in the industry for the quality of work. Sadly that was on its way out as… Cons: Hard work and conscience will get you used and abused, brown-nosing will get you promoted. I was in high demand from project managers for my… Advice to Senior Management: I hear that many of the bad management level staff are still there. They are totally disconnected from their production staff and even the product… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good experience

Engineer (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates

Pros: KHA has a very good bonus program Cons: The company is too quick to lay off More
There are newer reviews on Kimley-Horn and Associates.

Worked for Kimley-Horn and Associates? Contribute to the Community!