Kimley-Horn and Associates
www.kimley-horn.com Cary, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Perform or else!!!!

Analyst (Former Employee)
West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for less than a year

ProsEverybody is polite but I cannot say anything else that is positive about this company. If you want to live to work then this is the right company for you.

ConsThese people all they care is money. If they have a weak link they will get rid of you very quickly. In this company you will live and die by something called UT, which is the billable time you are to a client. Hence if there is no work, your UT % will go down as well. They expect 115% effort if not you will be frowned upon. This means you will have to work a minimum of 46 hours a week to make it, no exceptions and hope you have enough billable work to go around.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter interview your candidates before you hire them. Also, build your employees from the ground up and expect learning curves. Not everybody learns how to ride a bike from the first try.

Great company for the ambitious.

Civil Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Kimley-Horn is focused on profit and sharing that profit in a rewarding way. The benefits + bonus program + profit sharing make the hard… Cons: By far, the worst part about KHA is the long hours and seemingly non-existant work-life balance. It seems that in the beginning stages of… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on building a good foundation with your entry-level and junior staff. Training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great work environment for young people.

Engineer (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people. People are nice. Cons: Not enough work. To go around. Advice to Senior Management: Seek out more work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kimley-Horn and Associates.

Worked for Kimley-Horn and Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimley-Horn and Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kimley-Horn and Associates CEO John C. Atz. All reviews posted anonymously by Kimley-Horn and Associates employees.