Kimley-Horn and Associates
www.kimley-horn.com Cary, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

I wish I joined Kimley-Horn sooner!

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time

ProsThe people at Kimley-Horn are wonderful. Senior management is receptive and transparent; I've always felt like part of the big picture. It also has a rich and motivating culture.

ConsIt will take some time to "move up" here as it aims to be a flat organization. However, you are recognized and rewarded in other ways.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to employees across the company and be open to new ideas and business practices. Please continue to focus on the great culture!

Not productive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good money co-workers are very friendly. Cons: Less than satisfying with little appreciation for doing your personal… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for, very knowledgeable engineers and many growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The types of projects one is able to be a… Cons: The management is a little arrogant, as well as the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to new recruits a little more, they may be… More

There are newer reviews on Kimley-Horn and Associates.

Worked for Kimley-Horn and Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimley-Horn and Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kimley-Horn and Associates CEO John C. Atz. All reviews posted anonymously by Kimley-Horn and Associates employees.