Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com
  www.kimley-horn.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Incredible place to work and build a career

Current Employee - Senior Landscape Architect
Current Employee - Senior Landscape Architect

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

High-level of talent and expertise, entrepreneurial atmosphere, highly compensated for outstanding efforts, family atmosphere, team atmosphere. Possibilities are endless, opportunity for all.

Cons

Kimley-Horn is not for everyone, you have to have desire and passion for what you do and want to work hard to achieve great things.

Continue to monitor and address the "work / life" balance. Promote a "healthy lifestyle".

171 Other Employee Reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates (View Most Recent)

Exemplary place. I do not know why everyone does not work here.

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great values and high integrity. High level of care for employees. Promotions and benefits cannot be matched by any other engineering company. The employees are top notch and very competent. Management is in tune with employees needs and shows a high level of care. The company is led by practice and has a very flat organization. The practice philosophy and focus is a big plus for the firm. The freedom of doing what you enjoy and continuing to grow within the firm is one of the main separators.

Cons

I cant think of any.

Keep up the great environment.

Wish I'd Started Working Here In My 20's!

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Kimley-Horn truly values sharing its success with its staff - it's one of the major differences between this firm and other employers. The retirement benefits alone makes Kimley-Horn a great place to work (and if I'd started working here in my 20's, I'd be able to retire well before my peers who work for other companies!), but coupled with this amazing benefit, we all know our dedication and hard work pay off in the form of monetary and non-monetary recognition. I love working for a firm that is ethical, cares about its employees, and is financially stable.

Cons

Almost all the people I work with are self-motivated and strive to deliver outstanding client service. If you aren't a self-motivated person who believes in top-notch service to your client, Kimley-Horn may not be for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates