There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Fantastic place to work!!

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people at Kimley-Horn are top notch. In my over 11 year tenure at Kimley-Horn, I haven't met a person I didn't like. If you don't like the people you work with, you'll be miserable and that has not been my experience at all. There are also plenty of perks and benefits that go a long way to making it an even better place to work. They aren't afraid to share the success of the firm with everyone.

Cons

It takes hard work and dedication to be successful serving clients. It can be very demanding and requires a delicate balance of work and life.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. learned a tremendous amount from my colleagues.

Former Employee - Landscape Analyst
    Former Employee - Landscape Analyst

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great entry-level experience. My colleagues and managers wanted me to grow and gave me the skills to do so. Great salary, benefits and bonuses.

Cons

work/ life balance was always a struggle. Meeting billable hours when there were not always enough hours to go around, was stressful.

Advice to Management

Diversify client types, i.e. more public sector work

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fun employees to work with while maintaining a professional atmosphere. This includes both work and after work hours. Compensation is fair and competitive. Reward is based on results more than opinion which is great.

Cons

Don't have any cons as the group of employees I work with a great group to work with all the time, even when I don't agree 100% they want to work it out to a professional compromise. Much better than other places where I have worked.

Advice to Management

Management is always open to discussion and wanting to keep the environment relaxed and open. I never feel like it is a closed discussion. Their willingness to listen and act in the best interest of the firm is what makes this a great place to work.