There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Great environment for success!

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Orange, CA
Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Orange, CA

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The best engineering firm to work for. Great people. Smart management with practical approach to running the business. No bureaucracies. Flat organization focused on roles and responsibilities vs. titles Great rewards. Team/family environment.

Cons

None that I can think of. The company emphasizes business fundamentals and exceptional client service which sometimes may appear to conflict with work /life balance.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Fantastic place to work!!

Pros

The people at Kimley-Horn are top notch. In my over 11 year tenure at Kimley-Horn, I haven't met a person I didn't like. If you don't like the people you work with, you'll be miserable and that has not been my experience at all. There are also plenty of perks and benefits that go a long way to making it an even better place to work. They aren't afraid to share the success of the firm with everyone.

Cons

It takes hard work and dedication to be successful serving clients. It can be very demanding and requires a delicate balance of work and life.

2. learned a tremendous amount from my colleagues.

Former Employee - Landscape Analyst
    Former Employee - Landscape Analyst

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great entry-level experience. My colleagues and managers wanted me to grow and gave me the skills to do so. Great salary, benefits and bonuses.

Cons

work/ life balance was always a struggle. Meeting billable hours when there were not always enough hours to go around, was stressful.

Advice to Management

Diversify client types, i.e. more public sector work