There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Great environment for success!

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Orange, CA
Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Orange, CA

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The best engineering firm to work for. Great people.
Smart management with practical approach to running the business.
No bureaucracies. Flat organization focused on roles and responsibilities vs. titles
Great rewards. Team/family environment.

Cons

None that I can think of. The company emphasizes business fundamentals and exceptional client service which sometimes may appear to conflict with work /life balance.

reviews filtered by
  1. Fantastic place to work!!

Pros

The people at Kimley-Horn are top notch. In my over 11 year tenure at Kimley-Horn, I haven't met a person I didn't like. If you don't like the people you work with, you'll be miserable and that has not been my experience at all. There are also plenty of perks and benefits that go a long way to making it an even better place to work. They aren't afraid to share the success of the firm with everyone.

Cons

It takes hard work and dedication to be successful serving clients. It can be very demanding and requires a delicate balance of work and life.

2. The Perfect Career

Pros

Leadership is promoted through everyone as each individual is building their own client base, promoting the career growth of younger partners, and professionally practicing engineering/planning/landscape architecture/or their respective profession. The firm supports practitioners to build clients/projects while satisfying the core values of the firm.

Cons

The sky's the limit on entrepreneurialism - the fun of the career here can be addicting - you need to keep this in check for balanced personal/work proportioning.

Maintain the model of transition and recognition - it's extremely rewarding, promoting, and secure - all the elements needed for a healthy career.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates