Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com
  www.kimley-horn.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Great environment for success!

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Orange, CA
Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Orange, CA

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The best engineering firm to work for. Great people.
Smart management with practical approach to running the business.
No bureaucracies. Flat organization focused on roles and responsibilities vs. titles
Great rewards. Team/family environment.

Cons

None that I can think of. The company emphasizes business fundamentals and exceptional client service which sometimes may appear to conflict with work /life balance.

171 Other Employee Reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates (View Most Recent)

Fantastic place to work!!

Pros

The people at Kimley-Horn are top notch. In my over 11 year tenure at Kimley-Horn, I haven't met a person I didn't like. If you don't like the people you work with, you'll be miserable and that has not been my experience at all. There are also plenty of perks and benefits that go a long way to making it an even better place to work. They aren't afraid to share the success of the firm with everyone.

Cons

It takes hard work and dedication to be successful serving clients. It can be very demanding and requires a delicate balance of work and life.

Need to be the right type of person

Former Employee - Engineering Analyst
    Former Employee - Engineering Analyst

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Really great people to work with. Lots of opportunity to get involved in groups--i.e. young professionals, women professionals, etc. Opportunities to succeed if driven to.

Cons

They talk a lot about work-life balance, but it's very difficult to do here, especially if you have children. Expect to work very long hours. They also seem to want very dominant-type personalities working here, not so much introverted types.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates