There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

A Fantastic Place to Work!

Current Employee - Vice President  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Vice President in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Opportunity for growth, benefits, team atmosphere, recognition. The people at Kimley-Horn are absolutely the best! Client service is top priority, and employees have a client first attitude.

Cons

Expectations are high, but if you're the right person for Kimley-Horn, you already have high expectations for yourself. Employees are extremely dedicated to serving clients (both external and internal), so at times work/life balance can be a challenge.

160 Other Employee Reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates (View Most Recent)

learned a tremendous amount from my colleagues.

Former Employee - Landscape Analyst
    Former Employee - Landscape Analyst

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great entry-level experience. My colleagues and managers wanted me to grow and gave me the skills to do so. Great salary, benefits and bonuses.

Cons

work/ life balance was always a struggle. Meeting billable hours when there were not always enough hours to go around, was stressful.

Diversify client types, i.e. more public sector work

The place I want to retire!

Pros

The opportunities for career growth, recognition, rewards, benefits are truly at the top of the industry...the culture of helping others and sharing work contributes to the success of the firm

Cons

This firm is not meant for everyone - to be successful here, you must be committed to extra effort, selfless partnership, and exceeding aggressive goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Worked for Kimley-Horn and Associates? Contribute to the Community!