There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Kimley-Horn is a great company - fun culture - great perks - awesome bonus program!

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's something uniquely different about Kimley-Horn in the way you are treated, accepted, and given the opportunity to expand your career in a short amount of time. It's a family atmosphere - everyone looks out for each other and helps to groom your success.

Cons

Not many opportunities for strictly technical engineering professionals. You will be more successful if you enjoy working with clients, interacting with a team, and wanting to win project work over time. If you like to work "in a cave" at a computer all day without interacting with others, this is probably not the right firm for you.

160 Other Employee Reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates (View Most Recent)

A Fantastic Place to Work!

Current Employee - Vice President  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Vice President in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Opportunity for growth, benefits, team atmosphere, recognition. The people at Kimley-Horn are absolutely the best! Client service is top priority, and employees have a client first attitude.

Cons

Expectations are high, but if you're the right person for Kimley-Horn, you already have high expectations for yourself. Employees are extremely dedicated to serving clients (both external and internal), so at times work/life balance can be a challenge.

learned a tremendous amount from my colleagues.

Former Employee - Landscape Analyst
    Former Employee - Landscape Analyst

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great entry-level experience. My colleagues and managers wanted me to grow and gave me the skills to do so. Great salary, benefits and bonuses.

Cons

work/ life balance was always a struggle. Meeting billable hours when there were not always enough hours to go around, was stressful.

Diversify client types, i.e. more public sector work

There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Worked for Kimley-Horn and Associates? Contribute to the Community!