Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
www.kimptonhotels.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Fun & Hip Company!

Catering Manager (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time for less than a year

ProsThe company is a great place to work if you are social, lively, and enjoy a fast paced work environment. Most offices let you bring your dog to work and they focus on team building and having fun on the job.

ConsExtremely gay friendly company, so if your values do not match up, you will not fit in. The Directors have also been on the lazy side and give their sales team unrealistic goals.

It was a good start, but watch out for the popularity contest!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time for more than a year

Pros: Young, Great Mission, Customer and Employee focused. Cons: It is a west coast run property with over 50 hotels in… Advice to Senior Management: Help the good employees get better. There are qualified people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Experience depends largely on specific property

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time

Pros: Creative, mostly great and well informed clients Cons: Random, disorganized, inconsistent, employee experience too much dependent on GM's… Advice to Senior Management: Have company-wide documented policies and procedures, documented company-wide standards for both hourly employees and managers, reflected and followed through via employee evaluations. Roll out promotions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants.

Worked for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants CEO Michael Depatie. All reviews posted anonymously by Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants employees.