Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants

There are newer employer reviews for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants

Fun. Engaging. Family.

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing benefits, great working environment, my coworkers feel like family. I am always allowed to be myself and I am pushed to be the best I can be. There is lots of opportunity for growth within the company and they really focus on promoting from within. Plus, the hotels are amazing!

Cons

Hours are not flexible. Work life balance could be better. I don't think I could have a family and work here. That's a pretty big issue...

Keep being the innovative company that we all love. Be flexible and open to new ideas.

96 Other Employee Reviews for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants (View Most Recent)

Fun & Hip Company!

Former Employee - Catering Manager  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Catering Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is a great place to work if you are social, lively, and enjoy a fast paced work environment. Most offices let you bring your dog to work and they focus on team building and having fun on the job.

Cons

Extremely gay friendly company, so if your values do not match up, you will not fit in. The Directors have also been on the lazy side and give their sales team unrealistic goals.

Experience depends largely on specific property

I worked at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time

Pros

Creative, mostly great and well informed clients

Cons

Random, disorganized, inconsistent, employee experience too much dependent on GM's values, likes and dislikes

Have company-wide documented policies and procedures, documented company-wide standards for both hourly employees and managers, reflected and followed through via employee evaluations. Roll out promotions with details and logistics communicated to properties prior to selling, establish and indicate communication and resources channels for those promotions. Have an email address / text message number / web page feature for employee anonymous feedback/reporting with an appropriate follow up.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants

Worked for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!