There are newer employer reviews for Kindercare

Kindercare has been like my second family.

Current Employee - Management in Fredericksburg, VA
Current Employee - Management in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at Kindercare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been working at Kindercare for a total of 19 years between two different centers. Watching children learn and grow and the relationships you have with their families is amazing. Working with a great team is what makes it work. I have had that throughout my years too. You have to love children or it is not the place for you. But the rewards you get from the children and their smiles each day is worth it. Kindercare also inspires you to grown and learn yourself and provides inservice training for you to give you that opportunity. You will find a life time of great experiences at Kindercare.

Cons

At this time threre is none

Advice to Management

At this time there is non.e

Other Employee Reviews for Kindercare

1. KinderCare does not appreciate employees including middle management.

I have been working at Kindercare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Decent benefits, tons of time off given. Great ideas for changes to better the learning environment and to upgrade the centers and curriculum.

Cons

Never encouraged or allowed to take the time off. Home and work life balance non existent. Claim to all never take work home however, it will never get done otherwise. Very secretive in what is happening next after quite some time with this company I think it is because the follow through is lacking.

Advice to Management

Be loyal to your long term staff and support them. Very few people at the DM level and below have time to be sneaky and underhanded it is too much work and we don't get done the work that is required.

Children are not safe in the Moblie Infant classroom, the Toddler classroom and 3/4s classroom

Former Employee - Lead Teacher I in Johnson City, TN
    Former Employee - Lead Teacher I in Johnson City, TN

I worked at Kindercare part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Teachers are trying to do the best they can to keep the children safe. They are very caring people who genuinely care for the students.

Cons

The ridiculous mandates of this organization make it absolutely impossible to keep the children safe at all times! It is called a "learning center", but there is very little learning going on.

Advice to Management

I'm not sure there is anything to be done to rectify this situation. Perhaps, with more experienced director(s) running this "so called" learning center, the children may be cared for in a more safe manner.