There are newer employer reviews for Kindercare

teaching at kinder care

Current Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Lakeville, MN
Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Lakeville, MN

I have been working at Kindercare full-time for less than a year

Pros

not a job where you sit in a chair or stare at a computer all day. On your feet, ever-changing and time with kids.

Cons

pay is terrible, and no chance to earn more in the same position. no raises. hours are incredibly long, and they make you take 2 hour breaks depending on how many kids they have for numbers. Its all about the numbers, not the kids.

186 Other Employee Reviews for Kindercare (View Most Recent)

Kindercare has been like my second family.

Current Employee - Management  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Current Employee - Management in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at Kindercare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been working at Kindercare for a total of 19 years between two different centers. Watching children learn and grow and the relationships you have with their families is amazing. Working with a great team is what makes it work. I have had that throughout my years too. You have to love children or it is not the place for you. But the rewards you get from the children and their smiles each day is worth it. Kindercare also inspires you to grown and learn yourself and provides inservice training for you to give you that opportunity. You will find a life time of great experiences at Kindercare.

Cons

At this time threre is none

At this time there is non.e

The director and Assistant director are very professional and want to see you succeed in their company and in life.

Current Employee - Infant Teacher  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Infant Teacher in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Kindercare part-time for less than a year

Pros

I love to teach children and Kindercare centers and classrooms are all designed to help your child learn.

Cons

They take a very long time to process your information and to tell you what day to start working. Be prepared to wait 3 weeks from the actual interview date before you get to start work.

Speed up the employment process by cutting down how much time or many weeks it takes to run background checks and reference checks.

There are newer employer reviews for Kindercare

Worked for Kindercare? Contribute to the Community!