There are newer employer reviews for Kindercare

Children are not safe in the Moblie Infant classroom, the Toddler classroom and 3/4s classroom

Former Employee - Lead Teacher I  in  Johnson City, TN
Former Employee - Lead Teacher I in Johnson City, TN

I worked at Kindercare part-time for less than a year

Pros

The Teachers are trying to do the best they can to keep the children safe. They are very caring people who genuinely care for the students.

Cons

The ridiculous mandates of this organization make it absolutely impossible to keep the children safe at all times!
It is called a "learning center", but there is very little learning going on.

I'm not sure there is anything to be done to rectify this situation. Perhaps, with more experienced director(s) running this "so called" learning center, the children may be cared for in a more safe manner.

187 Other Employee Reviews for Kindercare (View Most Recent)

teaching at kinder care

Current Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Lakeville, MN
    Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Lakeville, MN

I have been working at Kindercare full-time for less than a year

Pros

not a job where you sit in a chair or stare at a computer all day. On your feet, ever-changing and time with kids.

Cons

pay is terrible, and no chance to earn more in the same position. no raises. hours are incredibly long, and they make you take 2 hour breaks depending on how many kids they have for numbers. Its all about the numbers, not the kids.

Kindercare has been like my second family.

Current Employee - Management  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Current Employee - Management in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at Kindercare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been working at Kindercare for a total of 19 years between two different centers. Watching children learn and grow and the relationships you have with their families is amazing. Working with a great team is what makes it work. I have had that throughout my years too. You have to love children or it is not the place for you. But the rewards you get from the children and their smiles each day is worth it. Kindercare also inspires you to grown and learn yourself and provides inservice training for you to give you that opportunity. You will find a life time of great experiences at Kindercare.

Cons

At this time threre is none

At this time there is non.e

There are newer employer reviews for Kindercare

Worked for Kindercare? Contribute to the Community!