Kindercare
www.kindercare.com 5000+ Employees

So-so

Center Director (Current Employee)

ProsConsistent work, awesome Childcare discount (on tuition only), ease and ability to transfer to another location, possibility for promotion, work experience.

ConsLarger corporation has a difficult time trickling down that home-like feel to each center, inconsistencies with each center running sometimes completely different than one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the 'little people' since they are running the centers, value the teachers and Directors, find ways to genuinely say, 'thank you', ask questions that are logical, and trust those who know their center to run it!

Always a pleasure to work with children

Teacher (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kindercare

Pros: My love of children Beautiful well maintained classroom, thanks to my… Cons: Very low pay Took over two years to receive a raise cutting… Advice to Senior Management: Take pride in the teachers , and try to keep the good ones that you have. Just because a teacher does not have a paper… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ok I guess

Child Care Provider (Former Employee)

I worked at Kindercare

Pros: Its is a pretty good job with really good hours regardless the shift you… Cons: Most of the parents are rude and think you work for them, and the children… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to who you hire No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kindercare.

Worked for Kindercare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindercare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kindercare CEO Elanna S. Yalow. All reviews posted anonymously by Kindercare employees.