Kindred Healthcare

www.kindredhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kindred Healthcare

bulling that is the word and the work load is too much for type of license we hold to much

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Danville, KY
Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Danville, KY

I have been working at Kindred Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The residents are wonderful and most of the employees and the polices and pay are good. We have good things to work with just are being bullied around by people who have barbaric and ancient idea's and are scared to lose power. They know these things are not working any more they just don't want to admit it. They cover up stuff to corporate.

Cons

bullies!!! it is a recycling bind that is years old and needs cleaning out!!! It need fresh new ideas and people at the top!!!

Clean out the recycling bind clean out the old get some new managment all of them new fresh ideas new people all of them need out on the floor or out the door in all the facilities it sounds like it I thought it was just in mine but from reading it is all around. Get some new ideas.

368 Other Employee Reviews for Kindred Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Fine the first year but then terrible. Worse every month

Current Employee - Clinical Liaison in Pittsburg, CA
    Current Employee - Clinical Liaison in Pittsburg, CA

I have been working at Kindred Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Able to get a job because every person before me quit...now I know why.

Cons

Poor leadership, managers with no experience. Clear favoritism, poor communication, unclear expectations. If in sales/marketing never count on a bonus. Poor quality physicians.

Management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mandan, ND
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mandan, ND

I have been working at Kindred Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The corporate officers seem to have good values.

Cons

They hire officers with no experience and will fire anyone randomly without just cause. Employees can lie about their supervisors and the supervisor will be terminated immediately. The employees that lie will then be offered that job position. If you have no morals you can get far with this company.

Exit interviews will help to find out what is going on and why there is so much turnover. They should be conducted by someone at the corporate level as the lower level hr managers get bonus's under the table for not reporting violations.

There are newer employer reviews for Kindred Healthcare