Kindred Healthcare
www.kindredhealthcare.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Good Company to be an employee for

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee)
Hollywood, FL

I worked at Kindred Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood salary and benefits are offered along with a team environment to provide great patient care. Continuing education opportunities were also offered to further your skill set. Good support was offered by the healthcare recruiter and C.C.O. during orientation of new employeees.

ConsFlexible scheduling to allow employees to go back to school while working fulltime disappeared after the first few years I was there. Frequent cancellations of staff at times of low census... sometimes with no notice. There were several occasions when I reported to work to find my name was not on that days' schedule only to find out I had been given the day off but not called to tell me that.

a place you can learn a lot

Physical Therapy Student (Former Employee)
Shoreline, WA

I worked at Kindred Healthcare as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I had an internship in the company and I would say this is a good place to start with where you… Cons: I could say many negative things about this company because this is my first internship. Something might be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Used to be a great company, now focused on standardization and profit

Multiple (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Kindred Healthcare full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great experiences to learn new skills There are some great people… Cons: District and Regional staff are out of touch and sometimes very nasty. They do not objectively review issues. They were a… Advice to Senior Management: Follow your mission and vision statements! More

There are newer reviews on Kindred Healthcare.

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kindred Healthcare CEO Paul J. Diaz. All reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees.