Kindred Healthcare
www.kindredhealthcare.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Great company that really takes care of it's workers.

Cable Tech (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY

ProsUnlike most travelling jobs at a tech where I'd be away from home for weeks or months at a time. Kindred flew me between home and work every week. Pay was good with all expenses paid and per diem.

ConsDepending on the project you would get alot of pressure from upper management to complete it in less time then is practical resulting in rediculously long hours which isn't particularly safe when climbing through ceilings and on ladders.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your techs and PM's. Many of them are very hard working and if they say it's not practical or safe, it isn't. If a job is bid for 1 week but should take 2, that shouldn't be the techs problem to fix; the person who did the bid needs to spend some time on projects to get a better idea of what kind of obstacles to watch out for that can grind a cabling team to a crawl and will need extra time to complete correctly and safely.

So many budget cuts going on!

Concierge (Former Employee)

I worked at Kindred Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice co-workers. The residents were like family to me. Cons: I got laid off-- my boss also got laid off. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is an wonderful company and really does believe in teamwork

I have been working at Kindred Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: Knowledgable staff, great work environment, Cons: Constant change in management and style Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kindred Healthcare.

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kindred Healthcare CEO Paul J. Diaz. All reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees.