Kinecta FCU

www.kinecta.org
  www.kinecta.org
There are newer employer reviews for Kinecta FCU

Kinecta is a great place to work!

Former Employee - Senior Member Services Representative in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Senior Member Services Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Kinecta FCU

Pros

The company culture really makes why Kinecta FCU is a special place to work. From the CEO on down to the retail service centers, you can feel a sense of dedication to providing an extraordinary banking / working experience. The benefits are great. The pay is competitive, or even perhaps above market rates for comparable positions in other banking institutions. The training is great as well. Not only is there extensive training when hired, but continuing education, required and optional, is provided as well. Although I no longer work there today, Kinecta FCU is company that I would not hesitate in going back to work for in the future.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Kinecta FCU is the size of the company in general. Although they have been following an agresssive growth strategy, there are not many opportunities available outside of entry-level positions. As the company grows, I am sure that more opportunities will be available, but when I decided to leave the company back in 2007, I was at a point in my life where I didn't want to wait for an opportunity, and instead, decided to create my own opportunity. Other than that, Kinecta FCU is a great place to work, and as it grows, it will definitely be an employer of choice!

The senior management at Kinecta FCU is amazing. The truly care for the employees and make themselves available if you have any concerns or suggestions.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Kinecta FCU (View Most Recent)

Great ability for broad level of experience

I have been working at Kinecta FCU (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company is more open than most, allows for development of skills.

Cons

Is disorganized when it comes to data consolidation, which results in much more work than necessary scrubbing data for accuracy.

Put more resources into IT and maintain a push towards accountability.

Retail Service Manager

Former Employee - Retail Service Manager
    Former Employee - Retail Service Manager

I worked at Kinecta FCU full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

mission and vision of company is shared throughout the hierarchy of the org. engaged members, progressive company, front line staff given necessary resources to succeed.

Cons

Org is slowly evolving into a bank type environment with aggressive sales-which is becoming an increasing necessity due to the competitiveness of the industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Kinecta FCU