Kinecta FCU
www.kinecta.org Manhattan Beach, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Kinecta is a great place to work!

Senior Member Services Representative (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe company culture really makes why Kinecta FCU is a special place to work. From the CEO on down to the retail service centers, you can feel a sense of dedication to providing an extraordinary banking / working experience. The benefits are great. The pay is competitive, or even perhaps above market rates for comparable positions in other banking institutions. The training is great as well. Not only is there extensive training when hired, but continuing education, required and optional, is provided as well. Although I no longer work there today, Kinecta FCU is company that I would not hesitate in going back to work for in the future.

ConsSome of the downsides of working at Kinecta FCU is the size of the company in general. Although they have been following an agresssive growth strategy, there are not many opportunities available outside of entry-level positions. As the company grows, I am sure that more opportunities will be available, but when I decided to leave the company back in 2007, I was at a point in my life where I didn't want to wait for an opportunity, and instead, decided to create my own opportunity. Other than that, Kinecta FCU is a great place to work, and as it grows, it will definitely be an employer of choice!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe senior management at Kinecta FCU is amazing. The truly care for the employees and make themselves available if you have any concerns or suggestions.

Great ability for broad level of experience

I have been working at Kinecta FCU for more than 3 years

Pros: Company is more open than most, allows for development of… Cons: Is disorganized when it comes to data consolidation, which results… Advice to Senior Management: Put more resources into IT and maintain a push towards… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Retail Service Manager

Retail Service Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Kinecta FCU full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: mission and vision of company is shared throughout the hierarchy of the org.… Cons: Org is slowly evolving into a bank type environment with aggressive sales-which… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kinecta FCU.

Worked for Kinecta FCU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kinecta FCU reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kinecta FCU CEO Keith Sultemeier. All reviews posted anonymously by Kinecta FCU employees.