There are newer employer reviews for Kinecta FCU

Exciting, growing and progressive financial services organization in the credit union space

Current Employee - Director in Manhattan Beach, CA
Current Employee - Director in Manhattan Beach, CA

I have been working at Kinecta FCU

Pros

There are good opportunities to take a leadership role within your department and show individual strengths.

Cons

Resource constraints often make it difficult to meet project delivery dates.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Kinecta FCU (View Most Recent)

Organization is going through necessary changes.

Former Employee - Manager in Manhattan Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Manhattan Beach, CA

I worked at Kinecta FCU

Pros

Benefits, People, Location, Willingness to Change

Cons

Willingness to Change (maybe too often without giving the change a chance to settle), Board members who are over-involved in CU operations and have been on the board for a long-time

Continue to make human resources important, consider bringing back some of the "old" people practices that were well-received by employees. There were some innovative things put into place by the old training department that people loved.

Kinecta is a great place to work!

Former Employee - Senior Member Services Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Member Services Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Kinecta FCU

Pros

The company culture really makes why Kinecta FCU is a special place to work. From the CEO on down to the retail service centers, you can feel a sense of dedication to providing an extraordinary banking / working experience. The benefits are great. The pay is competitive, or even perhaps above market rates for comparable positions in other banking institutions. The training is great as well. Not only is there extensive training when hired, but continuing education, required and optional, is provided as well. Although I no longer work there today, Kinecta FCU is company that I would not hesitate in going back to work for in the future.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Kinecta FCU is the size of the company in general. Although they have been following an agresssive growth strategy, there are not many opportunities available outside of entry-level positions. As the company grows, I am sure that more opportunities will be available, but when I decided to leave the company back in 2007, I was at a point in my life where I didn't want to wait for an opportunity, and instead, decided to create my own opportunity. Other than that, Kinecta FCU is a great place to work, and as it grows, it will definitely be an employer of choice!

The senior management at Kinecta FCU is amazing. The truly care for the employees and make themselves available if you have any concerns or suggestions.

There are newer employer reviews for Kinecta FCU