Kinetica Media

www.kineticamedia.com

fun place to work

ProsI like the freedom, the people, the clients and the projects. I'm very excited for the new projects that Kinetica Media is engaging in. We have great client retention rate and the clients for the most part seem pleased with our services and recommend us a lot.

ConsThe things I don’t like about Kinetica Media are few at this point. Sometime the deadlines get stressful and there never seems that there is enough time in the day to complete all the work I have (which is a lot mostly). There isn’t any A/C in the building so it can get pretty hot in here.. Other than that, I like working with the team and Kinetica’s clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementChris, stay focused on the big picture and work on the business..... not in the business. You are a much better entrepreneur than a manager :) Stick to what you are good at and let your staff do to what they are good at.

Great company - great client list

Web Developer/Designer/Project Manager (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Kinetica Media as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Flexible work / life balance, working remotely, good pay and bonuses, great staff and client roster to work with. I really… Cons: downtime in between projects, waiting for clients to respond to requests,… Advice to Senior Management: offer hack days and open innovation days so newer products and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bush-league and dishonest business practices

Web Programmer (Former Employee) Perrysburg, OH

I worked at Kinetica Media full-time for more than a year

Pros: Laid back for the most part. A few paid holidays. Cons: Inconsistent deadlines. Boss will not tell you about jobs until 2 days before they are due. No AC in small, cramped office. No sound baffling… Advice to Senior Management: You know what you're doing wrong... just stop. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kinetica Media.

Worked for Kinetica Media? Contribute to the Community!