King Soopers
www.kingsoopers.com Denver, CO

If you need money, it's a job. But not a great one.

Deli Clerk (Former Employee)
Gunnison, CO

I worked at King Soopers part-time for less than a year

ProsThey can have good incentive for students, or at least they used to. They are flexible with student schedules (to an extent). Rate of pay in Deli is a dollar more than anywhere else in store for starters.

ConsIt will own your life. You will be treated as a pawn, and will receive no recognition for work well done. This used to be an incredible company, but is quickly becoming a horrible place to work. If you need money, you will easily get hired with any amount or lack of qualification, but the same seems to apply to management. The young managers can be a real pain due to lack of experience and professionalism. But, there are worse jobs; just keep the clerk status if you want to keep your job, dept management positions are getting terminated for stupid little mistakes all over the place.

Grocery Store

APC- All Purpose Clerk (Former Employee)
Lakewood, CO

I worked at King Soopers part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy work enviroment and a diverse group of people to… Cons: Sometimes I felt that the union wasnt really there for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Okay for a starter job but not what I want for a career

Customer Service Clerk (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at King Soopers part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Union can be a big help and the health insurance… Cons: Hours are based on seniority, so starting out can be hard on the wallet. They don't always pay attention to your needs.Raises are… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to what your employees and customers suggest in terms of improvement. Treat everyone like people who work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on King Soopers.

Worked for King Soopers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at King Soopers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for King Soopers CEO Russ Dispense. All reviews posted anonymously by King Soopers employees.