King Soopers
www.kingsoopers.com Denver, CO

Decent job, horrible management

Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee)

I worked at King Soopers part-time for less than a year

ProsEmployees are usually fun; fairly easy, except pushing carts; good discount; lots of food to choose from on lunch break; not too slow- or fast-paced; mostly friendly customers; meet lots of interesting people.

ConsHorrible management; crappy hours; low pay; takes forever to advance; managers pick favorites and are rude to you unless you suck up to them; you get called in all the time; they threatened to fire me because I said I thought I was too sick to work, considering I had a temp of 102 and could hardly see straight.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet yourselves together!

Bakery Clerk

Bakery Clerk (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at King Soopers part-time for more than a year

Pros: This is a great job! You will get to learn all aspects of the bakery… Cons: Some of the cons are that the pay might be lower than usual, but I myself am okay with the pay. Other cons… Advice to Senior Management: Management is great. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

very fun

Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee)
Longmont, CO

I have been working at King Soopers part-time for less than a year

Pros: the hours are flexible and they will work around my college schedule. I have the option of moving departments if I want and there is… Cons: carts suck be ready to spend an hour chasing carts and still not get anywhere, the customers can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on King Soopers.

Worked for King Soopers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at King Soopers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for King Soopers CEO Russ Dispense. All reviews posted anonymously by King Soopers employees.