King's Hawaiian

www.kingshawaiian.com
There are newer employer reviews for King's Hawaiian

A wonderful culture that balances kindness and accountability toward employees

I have been working at King's Hawaiian

Pros

Management really cares about the quality of our products, and relationships with both customers and employees. It's a high growth company both in revenue and learning.....we're learning together even faster than we're growing in revenues. Management and almost everyone seem to be very, very committed to a common set of behavioral values. That's really unique and makes it a great place.

Cons

We're still learning so not everything is perfect or goes perfectly. IT systems still need further work, some departments have great leadership, other's just so-so but we're getting better every day.

Stay the course. Keep focusing on our relationship with the people who love our brands and on making this a great place for great people to work.

17 Other Employee Reviews for King's Hawaiian (View Most Recent)

Ohana to the core!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I have been working at King's Hawaiian full-time (less than a year)

Pros

King's Hawaiian is a great place to work and a wonderful family to work for. The leadership team strives to be transparent and they really take the company values to heart. Coming to work each day is always fun and keeps you on your toes. There's always something new and exciting around the corner.

Cons

Many of the other reviews mention rapid change which I won't disagree with but don't think it is necessarily a bad thing. The company is only growing from here and it's creating a lot of opportunity for future growth and success.

Good place to work

Current Employee - Production Supervisor in Oakwood, GA
    Current Employee - Production Supervisor in Oakwood, GA

I have been working at King's Hawaiian full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company makes many attempts to appease its employees...sometimes to a detriment.

Cons

On-Boarding process is not existent
    No training programs in place.
    Growing too fast and can't keep up

Establish an on-boarding program, create a comprehensive curriculum and share it with your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for King's Hawaiian