There are newer employer reviews for King's Hawaiian

A wonderful culture that balances kindness and accountability toward employees

I have been working at King's Hawaiian

Pros

Management really cares about the quality of our products, and relationships with both customers and employees. It's a high growth company both in revenue and learning.....we're learning together even faster than we're growing in revenues. Management and almost everyone seem to be very, very committed to a common set of behavioral values. That's really unique and makes it a great place.

Cons

We're still learning so not everything is perfect or goes perfectly. IT systems still need further work, some departments have great leadership, other's just so-so but we're getting better every day.

Stay the course. Keep focusing on our relationship with the people who love our brands and on making this a great place for great people to work.

14 Other Employee Reviews for King's Hawaiian (View Most Recent)

Ohana to the core!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I have been working at King's Hawaiian full-time for less than a year

Pros

King's Hawaiian is a great place to work and a wonderful family to work for. The leadership team strives to be transparent and they really take the company values to heart. Coming to work each day is always fun and keeps you on your toes. There's always something new and exciting around the corner.

Cons

Many of the other reviews mention rapid change which I won't disagree with but don't think it is necessarily a bad thing. The company is only growing from here and it's creating a lot of opportunity for future growth and success.

Small Company Atmosphere with Big Company Opportunities

Current Employee - Accounting Supervisor  in  Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Accounting Supervisor in Torrance, CA

I have been working at King's Hawaiian full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is willing to share their knowledge and expertise. Their doors are always open. The company really welcomes you into the family right from the get go. Management is really dedicated to efficiency and finding ways to do things better. New ideas are welcomed.

Cons

There isn't a clear path to the next level. The company is still evolving, so those next levels will develop in time.

I would like to see more opportunities for employees to get together outside of work through company events, holiday parties, etc. This would really enhance the family friendly atmosphere.

There are newer employer reviews for King's Hawaiian

Worked for King's Hawaiian? Contribute to the Community!