Kingman Regional Medical Center

www.azkrmc.com
  www.azkrmc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kingman Regional Medical Center

Pretty good place to work.

I have been working at Kingman Regional Medical Center

Pros

This company appears to be working always to improve and serves the surrounding area very well. Many services are top notch for such a small town. Competitive pay and benefits.

Cons

Poor communication from and between management. Some small town "good old boys" behavior and favoritism exists.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Kingman Regional Medical Center (View Most Recent)

Quickly losing its focus on the mission and vision of the organization.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

I have been working at Kingman Regional Medical Center full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

All in all, the people at KRMC are here to do whats right. Amazing coworkers. Good pay and benefits with limited hassle. Great Human Resources department.

Cons

The training is limited. The basic communication regarding when, where, and how, to perform duties is missing. Limited resources for job support. Senior Management is a lacking in multiple areas.

Before letting go of ALL your managers, you need to take a look at your senior management. Fix it or the signs for a union or take over is soon to follow...

If the other hospital was still here, I would NOT go anywhere near this place

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

I worked at Kingman Regional Medical Center full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

None that I am aware of - while some say the benefits are great, it must have been before 2014....employees are now footing much of their benefit bills. It's like Walmart all over again. And, while I normally root for non-profits, I certainly don't root for this one.

Cons

Lousy pay, apply for 20+ jobs yet all of them say that you are not as qualified as the next person (even when the qualifications are pretty basic). How can they determine that I am not qualified for the position within 30 minutes of me applying online? How does that work exactly???

There are many good quality wanna-be employees out there that you are just skimming out of the running without any explanation as to why. Not sure what your parameters are, but I think they stink.

There are newer employer reviews for Kingman Regional Medical Center