Kinnser Software

www.kinnser.com

Positive people doing something meaningful

Marketing (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsFrom the receptionist to the president, the employees at Kinnser are good-natured and dedicated. It feels like a company of friends. Smart & experienced. I can honestly say that everyone I work with at Kinnser is an expert at what they do. The employees are diverse. There's a broad spectrum of ages. The company is growing fast, so there's never a dull moment. But most everybody maintains a healthy work/personal life balance. We're blessed to make a software that really works, so our customers are pretty happy. Kinnser has all the benefits of growth and success – especially competitive salaries (very important!) – but without the political BS you'll find at a mega-corporation. At Kinnser, you can go in and really make a difference.

ConsKinnser is growing fast, and it's a challenge to find qualified people for new positions. Current staff members often compensate by working extra hours until additional people come on board. The company's strategic goals are very aggressive, and there's a fair amount of pressure and stress related to them, but you'll find that in any successful company. Growth has also made office space a challenge. Currently the company is spread out over three floors.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't grow out of the honest business practices and customer focus that made the company successful. Don't rest on the laurels of past success. Keep innovating the products.

Great Place to work! Feels like second Family

I have been working at Kinnser Software

Pros: Everyone here is committed not only to the success of our customers as a business, but… Cons: I can not think of any Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing company with good priorities

I have been working at Kinnser Software full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great community supporting and creating a great product - I'm proud to be a part of it! Team work and collaboration is highly encouraged.… Cons: Starting to feel some of the effects of the demands of keeping up… Advice to Senior Management: Continue investing in people and listening to the needs of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kinnser Software.

Worked for Kinnser Software? Contribute to the Community!