There are newer employer reviews for Kinnser Software

Positive people doing something meaningful

Current Employee - Marketing in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Marketing in Austin, TX

I have been working at Kinnser Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

From the receptionist to the president, the employees at Kinnser are good-natured and dedicated. It feels like a company of friends. Smart & experienced. I can honestly say that everyone I work with at Kinnser is an expert at what they do. The employees are diverse. There's a broad spectrum of ages. The company is growing fast, so there's never a dull moment. But most everybody maintains a healthy work/personal life balance. We're blessed to make a software that really works, so our customers are pretty happy. Kinnser has all the benefits of growth and success – especially competitive salaries (very important!) – but without the political BS you'll find at a mega-corporation. At Kinnser, you can go in and really make a difference.

Cons

Kinnser is growing fast, and it's a challenge to find qualified people for new positions. Current staff members often compensate by working extra hours until additional people come on board. The company's strategic goals are very aggressive, and there's a fair amount of pressure and stress related to them, but you'll find that in any successful company. Growth has also made office space a challenge. Currently the company is spread out over three floors.

Don't grow out of the honest business practices and customer focus that made the company successful. Don't rest on the laurels of past success. Keep innovating the products.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Kinnser Software (View Most Recent)

Great Place to work! Feels like second Family

I have been working at Kinnser Software

Pros

Everyone here is committed not only to the success of our customers as a business, but in assisting them provide better care for their patients.
    I LOVE coming to work!
    Great, supportive management team.

Cons

I can not think of any

Growing company with good priorities

I have been working at Kinnser Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great community supporting and creating a great product - I'm proud to be a part of it!

Team work and collaboration is highly encouraged. Management is very approachable and all have opportunities to work closely with them.

Work/life balance is superb. It's clear that our time is always valued.

Cons

Starting to feel some of the effects of the demands of keeping up with rapid growth. Management is working hard to stay on top of those needs.

Continue investing in people and listening to the needs of your employees. Sharing company goals and benchmarks is an excellent motivator.

There are newer employer reviews for Kinnser Software