www.kinsley-group.com

Great Place to work with Great Potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Granby, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Granby, CT

I have been working at Kinsley Power Systems

Pros

Great benefit package
Visionary leaders that also roll up their sleeves and get dirty in the details
Solid industry and market opportunity
Fantastic reputation with customers and competitors alike
Sophisticated and disciplined
Ambitious to diversify and grow intelligently

Cons

Evolving staff, topgrading can be disruptive
Ambitions vs. the day to day workload
Limited middle management reduces effectiveness of leadership team on strategic initiatives
Customer base can be unruly and unfair with company associates, but play nice with execs

Strengthen middle management to manage the key performance metrics and establish that base for a level for the lower players to aspire to be promoted to, and give leadership the bandwidth it needs to lead the strategic side. There's too much on your plate to be the leaders we think you can be in this business and in this industry.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Kinsley Power Systems (View Most Recent)

I have been working at Kinsley Power Systems full-time

Pros

Kinsley Power Systems is by far one of the BEST career choices I’ve ever made! Throughout my career I’ve worked for both family owned & fortune 500 companies. In my opinion, Kinsley Power Systems offers the best of both worlds. It offers a family owned setting where employee matter, you’re not just a number and they demand a work life balance. However, with such outstanding talent within the company it runs like a fortune 500 companies providing its employees an exceptional benefits packet and perks.

This approach is just one of the reasons why Kinsley is such a solid, growing company. I would highly recommend Kinsley Power Systems.

Cons

Everything is great so far.

My experienc at Kinsley Power Systems has been challenging and exciting within a growing yet very stable company

I have been working at Kinsley Power Systems

Pros

Kinsley Power Systems is a very stable company that is looking to grow. It is an employer that is focused on its employees and its success within a very opportunistic industry. It is a family-owned, family-run business that centers its management philosophy around family values and people. It has a nice corporate atmosphere with the talent and technologies to back it up while maintaining a small business, family feel.

Cons

Kinsley Power Systems is a company that is nearly 50 years old, but is still new in very many ways. It has a solid core business yet its focus on so many growth opportunities sometimes stretches its resources too thin.

Stay focused on your people. It may be wise to focus on only a few things at a time (internally and externally) and see them through to perfection.

There are newer employer reviews for Kinsley Power Systems