Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP
www.klgates.com Pittsburgh, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Sinking Ship

Summer Associate (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsThe pay is market rate, the facilities are top notch, and the people get along quite well and treat each other with respect.

ConsThere is not a lot of work to go around, and management is not good at keeping people informed about the status of the firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open and upfront to employees about what is going on with the firm. Keeping people in the dark only hurt them in the long run. Ignorance is not bliss.

One of the best firms I have ever worked for! Wonderful people and great benefits!

Legal Secretary (Former Employee)
    Portland, OR

I worked at Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP for more than 5 years

Pros: Many perks and benefits of this company. Cons: There are no cons to this company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for

Attorney, 3rd-Year (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good balance of work and life. decent salary. decent benefits.… Cons: The benefits and salaries could have been better. The retention… Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP.

Worked for Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP CEO Peter J. Kalis. All reviews posted anonymously by Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP employees.