Kirkwood Community College

www.kirkwood.cc.ia.us

I obtained both professional and personal skills that benefit me in the real-world.

News Editor and Writer (Former Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

ProsAs a student working on campus, it was very convenient for me. The senior employees understood the busy lives of students and were flexible with schedules. The working atmosphere was always comfortable and encouraging.

ConsGiven the majority of employees were students, not all of them took their job as seriously as others.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet realistic goals for individual employees. Maintain constant communication. Continuously provide feedback. Ensure that necessary training is provided.

Not bad, typical adjunct

Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kirkwood Community College as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Autonomy, ability to develop own course Cons: It can be easy to feel disconnected Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great School, great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Kirkwood Community College

Pros: Kirkwood provides an opportunity to work with all different types of people and in a variety… Cons: There are times when you don't get feedback and you don't know how you are doing.… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more feedback to employees. It would also be nice to be made more aware of positions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kirkwood Community College.

Worked for Kirkwood Community College? Contribute to the Community!