Kirkwood Community College
www.kirkwood.cc.ia.us Cedar Rapids, IA

Great School, great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cedar Rapids, IA

ProsKirkwood provides an opportunity to work with all different types of people and in a variety of different fields. Whether it be as an instructor or in administration, there is something for everyone.

ConsThere are times when you don't get feedback and you don't know how you are doing. Also, depending on what you are doing, pay can be great, or it may not be.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more feedback to employees. It would also be nice to be made more aware of positions that open up that you may be qualified for that provide you with a career advancement opportunity.

Good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kirkwood Community College

Pros: Supportive staff. I felt I could teach and structure my classes in ways that really helped… Cons: Sometimes I worried that the administration would not support me if… More

The Heritage Area Agency on Aging does not value their employees

Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Kirkwood Community College full-time

Pros: As a department of Kirkwood Community College, the benefits are… Cons: Executive Director is not competent to run the agency. Management team does not accept concerns or complaints in a receptive manner and will tell… Advice to Senior Management: Take employee concerns seriously and act to remedy situations. Put in your time and make an effort at your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kirkwood Community College.

Worked for Kirkwood Community College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kirkwood Community College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Kirkwood Community College employees.