Kisco Senior Living

www.kiscosl.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Kisco Senior Living

Mostly a really good experience

I have been working at Kisco Senior Living

Pros

Great adherence to Principles, Values and Beliefs in day to day operations. Appreciation of residents and families. Continuous improvement.

Cons

Lots of change elements simultaneously. Often way overscheduled, through HO, so projects are rushed or late.

Communicate better. Slow down a little.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Kisco Senior Living (View Most Recent)

Great Benefits and Decent Culture But Severely Lacks Career Development & Advancement Opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Kisco Senior Living full-time

Pros

Friendly atmosphere with a decent work/life balance. Lots of fun workplace activities and sponsored events. Most people working here have a true passion for seniors.

Cons

We have a set of core operating values called the PVBs. Principles, Value and Beliefs. The majority of the time this is just window dressing. Also we pride ourselves in what we call our trade marked "The Art of Living Well" but that is again just something that sounds nice and seems like the right thing to do. There is no funding for it and it has very little backing. it really just is a marketing tool.

Stop hiring the same re-treads and get some fresh ideas and concepts into this company. We have the right foundation for growth but I am not sure the team in place is the one to make it happen. Take a look at the talent you currently have working for you and do a better job of rewarding their hard work and dedication. Promotion from within is a joke. Come up with a better career development plan

Smaller company, smaller chance of promotion

I have been working at Kisco Senior Living full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

No need to answer to a board of directors. It's a small enough company, it's common to be able to associate faces with names.

Cons

Little evidence of showing support for promoting from within

There are newer employer reviews for Kisco Senior Living