Kitchen Collection

www.kitchencollection.com
  www.kitchencollection.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kitchen Collection

It's a nice job, but busy during holidays

Current Employee - 4th Key  in  South Florida, FL
Current Employee - 4th Key in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Kitchen Collection

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty straight-forward. Being in Florida, the customers are usually tourists, women who like to shop, and peole usually in a good mood. Thus, I usually never have a problem with rude/annoying customers. Customer service is really important here and the co-workers are usually friendly and pleasent to work with which also pleases the customers and lends to a pretty positive environment.

Cons

The usual of retail- sometimes you have to do the work of more than one person when working alone such as unpack boxes to check with inventory to then put on shelf while greeting customers and doing register. Usually it's managable, but I may not be the best man for the job sometimes as sometimes I get a bit spacy and need a break- but working alone for 4 hours I cannot always work as fast as I should.

Actually, they run the place pretty well as far as I know. I am not a asst. man or GM so I don't know everything.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Kitchen Collection (View Most Recent)

Decent Retail Employer

I worked at Kitchen Collection

Pros

It was definitely better than working at a big box store

Cons

Being a small business means not much room for advancement and having to do the little things such as cleaning and unloading freight that you wouldn't do at a larger business.

Keep empowering store managers

Great at first

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Kitchen Collection

Pros

The people that I worked directly with where Inspiring. The day to day job is not very hard. It can be frustrating at times, because there are constant plan o gram changes, but cuts in payroll. The salary was just OK. Wages where frozen for Two years.

Cons

Communication from upper management was poor to nonexistent. Half the time they just don't answer their phones.

You need to get out to the stores and see whats really going on. There is zero communication between the stores and corp.

There are newer employer reviews for Kitchen Collection

Worked for Kitchen Collection? Contribute to the Community!