Kitchen Collection

www.kitchencollection.com

A pretty simple job

Former Employee - Keyholder  in  Niagara Falls, NY
Former Employee - Keyholder in Niagara Falls, NY

Pros

There was a decent discount (20%) with good sales. It was a fun place to work and the job wasn't too bad overall

Cons

I worked there for approx 3.5 years and never really got a raise...except when minimum wage went up and when I got promoted

Keep up the good work

Other reviews for Kitchen Collection

It's a nice job, but busy during holidays

Current Employee - 4th Key  in  South Florida, FL
    Current Employee - 4th Key in South Florida, FL

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty straight-forward. Being in Florida, the customers are usually tourists, women who like to shop, and peole usually in a good mood. Thus, I usually never have a problem with rude/annoying customers. Customer service is really important here and the co-workers are usually friendly and pleasent to work with which also pleases the customers and lends to a pretty positive environment.

Cons

The usual of retail- sometimes you have to do the work of more than one person when working alone such as unpack boxes to check with inventory to then put on shelf while greeting customers and doing register. Usually it's managable, but I may not be the best man for the job sometimes as sometimes I get a bit spacy and need a break- but working alone for 4 hours I cannot always work as fast as I should.

Actually, they run the place pretty well as far as I know. I am not a asst. man or GM so I don't know everything.

Decent Retail Employer

Pros

It was definitely better than working at a big box store

Cons

Being a small business means not much room for advancement and having to do the little things such as cleaning and unloading freight that you wouldn't do at a larger business.

Keep empowering store managers

There are newer employer reviews for Kitchen Collection.

Worked for Kitchen Collection? Contribute to the Community!