Kitsap Credit Union

www.kitsapcu.org

Absolutely the BEST place I have worked in my 35 year career!

ProsOpen door communication, we always know what is happeing, what changes are going to be, and how they will affect us, both as a credit union and as employees. Training is superb, well planned, executed, and timely. Salaries and benefits are above the market in this area, and particularly for credit unions in Washington State.

ConsA little bit better integration between operational departments would help to make changes a little less difficult, but great attitudes and a real desire to help overcome most challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs our current theme suggests, "Keep Up the Good Work"! As soon as the economy permits, let's share what we have with the entire state of Washington - extend services beyond Kitsap County, new members in Pierce, Thurston, King, and Snohomish all could benefit from our service philosphy.

Exceptional, Rwwarding, Great experience!

Intern (Former Employee) Bremerton, WA

I worked at Kitsap Credit Union

Pros: Great people, especially if you intern up in HR! Your mentors really want… Cons: Professional dress code, but there are fundraisers where you can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Financial Service Representative

Financial Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kitsap Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people, good company culture. Cons: The pay isn't very competitive. Very limited room for growth and opportunities for education. Very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kitsap Credit Union.

Worked for Kitsap Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!