There are newer employer reviews for Kitsap Credit Union

Absolutely the BEST place I have worked in my 35 year career!

I have been working at Kitsap Credit Union

Pros

Open door communication, we always know what is happeing, what changes are going to be, and how they will affect us, both as a credit union and as employees. Training is superb, well planned, executed, and timely. Salaries and benefits are above the market in this area, and particularly for credit unions in Washington State.

Cons

A little bit better integration between operational departments would help to make changes a little less difficult, but great attitudes and a real desire to help overcome most challenges.

Advice to Management

As our current theme suggests, "Keep Up the Good Work"! As soon as the economy permits, let's share what we have with the entire state of Washington - extend services beyond Kitsap County, new members in Pierce, Thurston, King, and Snohomish all could benefit from our service philosphy.

reviews filtered by
  1. Exceptional, Rwwarding, Great experience!

Former Employee - Intern in Bremerton, WA
    Former Employee - Intern in Bremerton, WA

I worked at Kitsap Credit Union

Pros

Great people, especially if you intern up in HR!
    Your mentors really want to help you and benefit you!
    Admin is so respectful and down to earth!

Cons

Professional dress code, but there are fundraisers where you can wear jeans!

2. A sinking ship

I have been working at Kitsap Credit Union

Pros

Many wonderful co-workers. Great benefits and flexible with time off requests. Good training program.

Cons

So focused on their appearance in the public eye that they are neglecting their employees. Morale is way down and pay is inadequately proportioned to the work load. Many managers are former bank employees and are running their departments like a bank, & losing sight of the member service.

Advice to Management

Value and respect the people that do the work. "Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers." Stephen R. Covey

There are newer employer reviews for Kitsap Credit Union